A fast-growing, one-stop renovation services platform and e-commerce company is looking for a (Senior) Software Engineer who has a shared passion for technology, app design and development to join their dynamic tech team to build cool things together.
Through joining this unique start-up industry, reporting directly to the Project Manager, your primary responsibilities will be to handle CRM and Web-based systems. You will write quality and maintainable code, and assist to achieve tasks within the development life cycle.
Your Key Duties
- Participate in daily CMS and CRM system support and maintenance to ensure the backend services are running in optimised and smooth performance
- Responsible for high-quality Web-based application/APIs/tools/data services design, development, testing, implementation, enhancement and maintenance, to meet product requirements
- Conduct UAT and perform programme tuning for performance assurance
- Perform code reviews
- Manage external vendors on the project development, product testing and maintenance pipeline
- Involved in collaborative review of functional and technical requirements
- At least 2+ years’ solid experience in coding and programming field
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, MIS or related disciplines
- Passionate about technology and coding
- Good understanding and experience in Python and Django programming and Web Framework; CMS and CRM systems will be an advantage.
- Experience in MYSQL and knowledge of Database and programming skills
- Vendor/Agency background is a plus
- Experience in modern technology will be an advantage
- Willing to learn new technology and share your knowledge with the team
- Flexible and ready for a dynamic, start-up environment and new challenges
- Strong in communication and team collaboration
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.