My client who are the world's leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the energy industry worldwide are currently looking for a Software Developer to work on one of their geomechanics programs.
* Build regression tests and own source code quality.
* Contribute to the automated deployment and build in Azure.
* Support the software quality engineering and contribute to the software operation.
* Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code and other SCRUM ceremonies.
* Create and maintain software documentation.
* Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts in Finite Elements.
* Degree or higher qualification in either Mechanical, Mathematics, or Civil Engineering with programming experience.
* Multiple years of commercial experience developing Finite Element software in preferably Fortran or C++.
* Experience with continuous integration and deployment
* Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to be involved and deliver in all aspects of the software development cycle (design, development, automated testing, automated deployment and build, software reliability engineering and operation support)