£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
SQL Database Developer - Cheshire
My client is a highly dynamic and successful IT Services and consultancy organisation with a strong presence across the UK.They currently have an opportunity for a SQL Database developer to join their team in the Cheshire area.
Working within the Software Development team, this role will streamline the Database Development within a Microsoft SQL Server environment. You will be given exposure to Full Lifecycle Development, and further your personal development within a Microsoft Silver Partner company.
The role will involve:
- Being technology specialist within a team in the full lifecycle of all company software, including, but not limited to: research, design, development, testing and maintenance.
- Be able to understand existing code, and maintain / enhance / optimise.
- Design and implement new features and improve existing features.
- Investigate, locate and fix defects.
- Provide documentation within your development projects.
- Communication of status updates on assigned projects.
- Comply with coding standards and project management.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive knowledge of relational database design and best practices.
- Experience of large scale high use enterprise level databases.
- Flourish within a tightly-knit team and environment.
- Good communication skills and responsiveness.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 / 2017 / 2019 features and benefits
- Experience of SSIS (creation of DTS packages) and SSRS
*Data warehouses and analysis cubes / business intelligence.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and successful team and work on emerging products and solutions
For further information on the company/role contact me