£27000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
3 months ago
SQL DBA Cheshire
My client is highly successful and dynamic IT Services and Consultancy organisation with a strong presence across the UK. They currently have an opportunity for a SQL DBA to join their team in Crewe, Cheshire.
The role will involve:
- Manage SQL Server databases within varied environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Apply data modelling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
- Independently analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Assist developers with query tuning and schema refinement.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years of MS SQL Server administration experience
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- Management of Transaction Logs in both single node and High Availability environments.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and exciting team working on new projects. To find out more, please send your details