The main thrust of this role will be to provide a reporting and data service to stakeholders
The successful applicant will be required to oversee a range of services, which will include
- scheduled reporting to deliver customised reports
- delivering reports to regulators
- generating data sets to allow data processing
Responsibilities will include
- Develop regulatory reporting solutions using SQL, SSRS & PowerBI
- Create and maintain data flows and transformations using SSIS & TSQL
- Undertake analysis in response to data & reporting enquiries.
- Obtain reporting requirements from stakeholders & regulators
- Play a key role in the entire lifecycle of the regulatory report development project from foundation to support.
- Maintain up to date documentation in line with internal regulatory guidance of new/existing code, data flows and reports.
To be suitable for this excellent role you will need to be able to demonstrate that you have strong experience in the following areas
- MIS or SQL development is essential
- General database development using MSSQL, able to write complex SQL queries using T-SQL is essential
- Making data flows in Microsoft SSIS is essential
- SSRS & PowerBI or similar enterprise reporting tools is essential
For more information please send your CV to me, Martin Warner, and I will get back to you as soon as possible