Responsible for providing support and coordination for the Members of Parliament, Members Security Support Services (MSSS) and Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority (IPSA) and their bespoke requirements whilst supporting the sales and operational teams to deliver excellent customer service achieving customer Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
How you will do it
* Maintain a close working relationship with the MP to deliver their aims and objectives, timelines will be critical.
* Direct coordination and implementation of designated programmes.
* Achieve all KPI's, progressively managing performance to ensure each month is achieved.
* Contribute to program planning and project design at concept and implementation stages.
* Report and escalate any service / installation issues to operational managers.
* Escalate any customer complaints to the national account manager sales manager and account director.
* Design and control various programs including briefing instructions, process flow mapping and operational delivery in a timely fashion.
What we look for
* Excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Support the goal of customer excellence atmosphere through hard work, tolerance and consistency, attempting to fulfil projects with honesty and integrity.
* PC literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Office products with proven skills in data handling programs, program planning applications and web portal interfaces.
* Educated to A Level standard (or equivalent).
* High level of competency through experience which can be demonstrated.
* Programme / Project Management experience or qualification an advantage.
* University degree in relevant subject an advantage.
* CEH (Customer Engagement HUB) an advantage.
Completion of the CTC (counter terrorist check) vetting is a requirement of this position.
If you are successful we can offer you a company culture that promotes work life balance, a commitment to continued learning and development, access to mental health support, a fantastic benefits package which includes a competitive salary, pension, life assurance, employee assistance program, employee referral scheme, discount on security products, voluntary schemes for childcare vouchers, cycle to work, eye care vouchers and holiday purchase.