1. ERP application support and helpdesk
2. Maintain, improve, design and implement IT Infrastructure (IT / Video Conference / AudioVisual / IPT) and security for related offices and regional network
3. Perform system health check and monitoring especially on infrastructure and security areas.
4. Develop proposal, review and follow up all infrastructure related contracts
5. Hand-on work on infrastructure configuration, implementation and maintenance
6. Conduct user training on IT infrastructure and security.
7. Research new technology and provide recommendations
8. Helpdesk and day-to-day maintenance related to IT infrastructure and security.
9. Develop and maintain documentations related to IT infrastructure and security.
10. Ensure data and/or configuration of all infrastructure devices/appliance are backuped and can be restored if required.
11. Carry out drill as part of the Business Continuity Plan
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
1. At least 3-5 years' experience in ERP system, preferably MS Dynamics 365, manage IT Infrastructure projects with hand-on works
2. Bachelor degree in Computing or related area
3. CCNA (Cisco certified network associate) or CCNP(Cisco certified network professional) or above, CISSP qualification preferred.
4. Knowledge and hand-on experience in managing VMWare 6.0 or above, Windows2012 and above version servers, Linux
5. Knowledge and hand-on Firewall (Checkpoint, Juniper and Palo Atlo) , APT(Advanced persistent threat) protection device, Webproxy, SSLVPN, Cisco layer2 & 3 switches, Fiber switches, managing VLAN, LUN, Zoning, Clustering.
6. Knowledge and hand-on experience on managing Exchange, Sharepoint, Data backup software, Antivirus administration and endpoint management.
7. Knowledge in different network cables and connectors standards, network topology
8. Knowledge in managing PABX, IP telephony system, Video Conference and Audio Visual system integration is a plus
9. Hand-on experience in setup new Data center, Infrastructure project and Cloud system in corporate scale.
10. Experience in managing IBM Tivolis or MS System Center or ServiceNow or similar SAM application is very much preferably.
11. Good command in English and Chinese in reading and writing. Communicable Mandarin.