Claremont Consulting has an immediate need for Systems Administrator. Position is in the Duluth/Suwanee area in Georgia. Must demonstrate excellent communication skills with a commitment to understanding colleague and customer requirements as well as business objectives.
- Possesses a constant willingness to provide assistance with technical issues.
- Facilitates and maintains an effective, stable, secure, and reliable computing environment to support laboratory operations.
- Assists employees with work-from-home solutions in a thorough, courteous, and patient manner.
- Supporting new technology implementation to achieve shared goals.
- Available as much as possible during work hours and offsite as necessary in the event of network or instrument issues/downtimes.
- Delivers concise, thorough reports on network operations and status for management.
- Significant experience as an IT Professional in a corporate setting.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware, software, and network issues quickly and effectively.
- Experience with various operating, database, security, storage, and back-up systems.
- Critical thinking skills and an analytical mind with strong problem-solving abilities for internal (IT Group) and external (colleague and client-based) projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Pleasant demeanor and strong customer service skills.
- Solid interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- University degree in information technology or equivalent experience.
- May be waived at the discretion of the Supervisor considering sufficient experience and skills.
- Professional certifications are encouraged, but not required.