You will be required to source, select and qualify candidates and ideally fill 4-5 vacancies per month which could be in any of the following areas:
What you will be doing:
* Take complete ownership of the full-cycle of recruitment processes such as game development and business development.
* Collaborate efficiently with HR managers and stakeholders to identify immediate and long-term hiring needs.
* Through a methodical scientific approach, improve and develop the company's TA practices.
* Represent the business by developing the employer brand and enhancing images of positions.
* Liaise with the HR team & the growing TA team in the joint effort of innovating the acquisition practices.
Who you need to be:
* Proven track record of full-cycle recruiting experience, preferably with some if not fully in-house TA experience.
* An evident passion for TA practices always looking for new ways for teams to unleash their full potential through expansion.
* Comprehensive experience partnering with different teams and levels of professionals.
* Broad experience in acquiring talent within differing skillsets.
The company offers a hybrid working model, with the majority of work taking place remotely but with occasional days per month in the office in West London.
If you are interested in taking up the challenge of helping a global company grow to new levels, please click apply for immediate consideration. Alternatively, you can reach our directly to email@example.com for further info.