Responsible for leading the Parliamentary Support Help Desk and the overall support and coordination for the Members of Parliament, Members Security Support Services (MSSS) and Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority (IPSA) and their bespoke requirements whilst supporting the sales and operational teams to deliver excellent customer service achieving customer Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
How you will do it
* Direct management of the team.
* Enhancing the team's skills to improve their support levels internally and externally.
* Ensuring the help desk function maintained at all times.
* To ensure the team meet all deadlines, respond to the customer as requested and escalate to you when necessary.
* Maintain a close working relationship with the MP to deliver their aims and objectives, timelines will be critical.
* Ensure that service delivery is being managed in accordance with the agreed processes, including service level agreements and engineer documentation.
What we look for
* Ability to provide excellent customer service by meeting the expectations and requirements of all Parliamentary bodies.
* Organisational and planning skills.
* Hard working with a strong will to achieve results.
* Experience of managing a team in a demanding environment.
* Demonstrate a successful track record of achievement.
* Demonstrate strong leadership skills with proven results.
* PC literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Office products with proven skills in data handling programs, program planning applications and web portal interfaces.
* Educated to A Level standard (or equivalent).
* High level of competency through experience which can be demonstrated.
* University degree in relevant subject an advantage.
* CEH (Customer Engagement HUB) an advantage.
* Programme / Project Management experience or qualification an advantage.
Completion of the CTC (counter terrorist check) vetting is a requirement of this position.
If you are successful we can offer you a company culture that promotes work life balance, a commitment to continued learning and development, access to mental health support, a fantastic benefits package which includes a competitive salary, pension, life assurance, employee assistance program, employee referral scheme, discount on security products plus voluntary schemes for childcare vouchers, cycle to work, eye care vouchers and holiday purchase.