My client is a highly successful and dynamic IT services and Consultancy with a strong presence across the UK. They currently have an opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst to join their team in Central Scotland where you will work on client facing projects.
This role offers the chance to advise and deliver change projects as part of a long-term strategic partnership with leading financial institutions.
- analyse business process flows and impact on technology flows.
- translate regulatory requirements into functional technical requirements
- write users stories in an iterative fashion, liaising with the developers, product owners and other business analysts within the scrum team.
- collaborate with business and technology teams to understand requirements and share with the technical team.
Successful candidates will have previous experience in similar role
- Experience of agile and scrum methodologies within a software development environment.
- Experience of writing user stories containing clearly articulated needs, features and acceptance tests.
- Strong data analysis skills and experience, able to use tools such as Excel to analyse large volumes of data to find correlations, variations and anomalies.
- Exhibit good leadership and communication skills to help the scrum team clearly understand the requirements.
- Ability to support the product owner to ensure that their priorities and needs are met.
- Ability to be pro-active and clearly escalate when risks or issues arise.
- Good documentation skills with the ability to articulate complex topics in a concise and articulate manner
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and employee focused business
For more information please contact me