My client is a highly dynamic and successful IT Services and Consultancy organisation with a strong presence across the UK.
They currently have an opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join their team in Central Scotland. You will provide oversight and guidance for senior executives in delivering enhancements to clients Technology and Data related governance assets with a focus towards Policies and Procedures advising on risks and challenges with existing policies and setting clear content / direction for the development of the Target Operating Model in the respective governance area.
Expertise in any of the areas of Data, Technology, Cyber / Information Security are a significant advantage in order to ensure clients undertake the appropriate measures to manage risks in the area. The ability to provide implementable solutions, respond to client challenges and provide strong documentational output are all required.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience working within Financial Services/Capital Markets as a Technical Business Analyst
- Strong understanding of governance principles, frameworks, and practices in areas such as Technology, Data, Information Security or Cyber Security
- Previous experience will include the development / delivery of related documentation: Policies, Standards, and Procedures
- Ability to assess and identify gaps in existing Policy documentation and related artefacts to support remediation activities
- Expertise in evolving and presenting Governance concepts, requirements and solutions with senior stakeholders to achieve appropriate sponsorship and buy-in
- Ability to be pro-active and clearly escalate when risks or issues arise.
- Good documentation skills with the ability to articulate complex topics in a concise and articulate manner
- Understanding of related Risks and implications associated with Governance
- Experience in implementing Policies and Governance Frameworks at large Financial services organisations
- Awareness and understanding of Data Governance aligned regulations and drivers
- Determining Risk profiles and assessments on Current State Operating Models
- Background in delivering relevant Governance projects / programmes
- Expertise in developing Control Frameworks aligned to related risk/policy areas
- Able to provide insight/guidance in developing key metrics and reporting output
- Managing Policy and Procedures
- JIRA or an equivalent issue tracking tool
- Experience in banking and regulatory reporting (SFTR, MAS/ASIC etc.)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and successful business that invests in its people