- Posted 26 June 2021
- Salary55,000DKK – 62,000 DKK (Per Month
- LocationCopenhagen, Capital Region
- Contact NameZack Abbatecola
I am currently working with one of Denmark’s Leading Cloud SAAS providers who are looking to hire an experienced Technical Product Manager to come and join their project team in Copenhagen.
You will help drive the direction and development of our Internal developer experience. You will own the roadmap and drive feature delivery within the IDE portfolio with the aim to simplify and streamline the feature development process, including areas as CI/CD, infrastructure, built-in quality, deployment and roll-out, monitoring.
Your responsibility will cover many activities from strategic to tactical and includes taking ideas through inception until execution. Your technical background helps you to understand the needs of a development team while also comprehend the involved business and compliances. You will be involved in hands-on management of the Internal developer experience teams backlog using Agile and Scrum best practices and technique
· Great analytical and synthetic skills
· Recent hands-on experience running or developing a Cloud or SaaS-based offering, ideally targeted at the enterprise.
· Knowledge of working with cloud-based systems, deployments, and industry-standard authentication and data exchange APIs.
· Understanding of privacy by design principles, ISO security standards
· Knowledge of enterprise deployment, configuration, and upgrade
· A demonstrated ability to deliver products as outlined above.
· Experience with content management systems (CMS), Digital Asset Management (DAM), business process applications is a plus.
· Manage new features and releases through the full project lifecycle and provide ongoing support even after launch.
· Help define (new) requirements together with different stakeholders, guard the scope, and maintain project planning.
· Organize and expertly drive planning, scheduling, day-to-day execution of projects to support our cloud services.
· Managing projects simultaneously with cross-functional teams.
· Identify product and technical issues and actively develop and track solutions.
· Keep track of all requirements and test processes coming from several sources to understand applicability to the product.
· Ensure our product offering complies with relevant legislation and standards associated with our global markets.
· Delivering Demos, Technical Presentations and Workshops for key stakeholders in the business.
· Work with internal stakeholders across the company to explain our value proposition as well as working closely with key customers and partners to continually improve the product offering
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent experience
· Excellent knowledge of English is required, both oral and written
· Strong experience of development practices and what makes up a secure, robust, and compliant product.
· Recognized knowledge of enterprise deployment, configuration, and upgrade
· Completion of a full product lifecycle (Idea, Verification, Delivery, Release)
· Experience in SaaS driven environment and microservices development
· Experience in Containerization technologies and orchestration
If you feel you are suitable for the above, please apply in for an immediate review.