* Design and develop our test automation frameworks, identify testing tools and technologies to adopt, aligning with those already used across the engineering function and in line with the team's skill set.
* Develop efficient methods for ensuring consistency and compatibility of deployments.
* Own the test infrastructure working together with core and site reliability engineering teams to manage infrastructure and budgets.
* Monitor and report on the effectiveness of the testing function using this information to steer change in our software delivery methodology.
* Provide technical expertise, develop documentation and deliver training to SDETs, Engineers, Designers and other business areas.
* Define and develop the shape of the testing function within Engineering.
* Collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure the smooth and well communicated delivery of solutions that delight and fulfill the business requirements.
What we need from you:
* You will be an experienced QA practitioner with a sound understanding of agile methodologies and software delivery best practices.
* You'll relish in collaborating and influencing cross functional teams together with your deep knowledge of a variety of commercial & open-source testing tools.
* You will have experience of proving customer facing and line of business user interfaces, B2B APIs, internal tooling and vendor applications, and you will have experience of developing those skills with your co-workers.
If you have the required skills above please send your CV across to email@example.com