Specifically you will be tasked with navigating and leading product innovation in an ambiguous space, building a deep understanding of users' problems and turn user research into insights to inform the development of new products. Together with your teammates you will help drive our ambitious goals, driving the next phase of meteoric growth!
What You'll Do
- Work closely with a cross-functional, geographically distributed team of data scientists, user researchers, product managers, designers and engineers across different global locations.
- Define, plan, and conduct exploratory user research
- Deliver compelling insights to help drive evidence-based product and design decisions.
- Contribute to the wider Insights community.
- This role will focus a lot on excellence in the execution, project management, analysis, and reporting of user research projects to drive product initiatives
Who you are
- Have proven experience in research roles in consumer-focused companies with significant expertise in either qualitative exploratory research, and specifically identifying people's problems and needs to inform the development of new features and products.
- Hold a degree in Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Social Science or a related field, or the equivalent in years of professional experience.
-Comfortable with conducting, analysing and communicating research in a zero to one space.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and can easily connect with your partners in product, tech, business and design.
- A dedicated advocate of a user-centred approach to product development, while also balancing business needs.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months (initially)
Rate: £550-£575 (Inside IR35) Location: Remote/london (No requirement to be in office)
If this User Researcher position if of interest to you, please click apply for immediate consideration! Alternatively, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.