Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus plus benefits
3 months ago
This is an excellent role that will appeal to candidates who wish to join and work within a rapidly expanding company.
The successful candidate will join the Product team and work in close collaboration with development teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Research and understand user problems by developing and crafting user profiles, goal and task analysis, user scenarios, conceptual sketches, wireframes and prototypes.
- Working closely with users the successful candidate will be central to the development process and designing applications to work around needs.
- Working as part of the product team, you will collaborate with the development teams to prototype and deliver the finished screens, owning the solution from creation through to delivery.
- With your experience of UI development, you'll be able to define stylesheets, HTML templates and some interactive elements in Java/TypeScript.
- You'll be responsible for ensuring that UI and UX guidelines, patterns and practices are defined and followed throughout the development life cycle.
- Reviewing workflows and interaction points.
- Creating visual designs for user journeys, produce rapid prototypes.
- Working with Product specialists to design User experiences that make life easier for the end user.
- Ensuring that UX guidelines are produced and followed.
- Creating working prototypes using HTML/CSS/JS.
- Assisting with UI development.
- When needed, run design sessions and workshops with the Product and project teams to solve your challenges.
- Create crowdsourced feedback for your user experiences and implement a system for user feedback to be incorporated into the design process.
- Product Managers.
- Product Owners.
- Development teams.
- QA Engineers.
Applicants will need to have at least some of the following skills to be considered:
- Experience of UX design in a commercial organisation.
- Interacting with end-users to determine requirements.
- Working in a team environment with developers.
- Experience and demonstrable knowledge of SaaS/Cloud systems.
- Angular, TypeScript, SASS.
- Graphic design skills using Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Using JIRA or similar tools to manage work.
- Working in an agile environment.
Please send your CV, to me, Martin Warner, and I will get back to you ASAP.