Vendor Operations Manager
You will assist with various operational management areas including assisting in vendor selection and facilitating onboarding/offboarding, performance management and audits, and establishing a vendor management framework. You will be responsible for coordinating between several internal teams ensuring that everyone has an understanding of vendor expectations and performance.
This person will have operated successfully in a fast-paced, global, results-oriented environment. Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope business requirements and prioritize.
Successful candidates will have broad and deep experience in the vendor lifecycle management function globally for both indirect and direct vendors; with a proven track record on scaling vendor management policies and processes.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
1) You'll report into the Head of Content Operations, Creation Platform and work closely with the workforce management teams, vendor staffing teams and global customer support and operations teams to ensure coordination of vendor efforts across multiple lines of business.
2) Engage with vendors to gather required documents during onboarding, acting as a liaison between the vendor our Content Operations teams. This includes creating and updating onboarding and training materials.
3) Collaborate with Engineering, global Customer Support, Workforce management and Content Operations associates to ensure vendors are onboarded and managed properly throughout the vendor lifecycle.
4) Understanding and developing onboarding requirements for vendors
5) Manage vendor lead, trainer and ops managers, via regular 1:1s and trainings and set expectations
6) Spin up new vendor resources to support short-term and long term operational needs and work with policy specialists to ensure that training documentation can be implemented by vendor teams
7) Develop a vendor management and development strategy and framework to assess performance against these expectations quarterly
8) Provide weekly vendor reports internally to relevant stakeholders to shed light on feature performance and impact on 3rd party distribution
9) Work independently, have strong management, leadership, and technical skills
10) Proactively able to address issues and effectively prioritize issue resolution
11) Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
12) Clearly communicate Client's requirements to vendors and ensure that business moves e?ciently.
13) Understand the health of different operations and LOBs within vendor teams to troubleshoot escalations and improve process efficiency. This includes proactive documentation of policies and standardized processes, and providing education to team members as needed.
14) Build and manage relationships with external vendor partners and internal stakeholders
15) Where possible, ensure that vendor management operations across regions are at parity with one another
WHO YOU ARE:
1) You have 2-5 years experience in a high growth technology company
2) Experience in vendor management with various BPOs
3) Previous successful experience identifying and driving improvements, building a detailed step by step vendor management function with internal and external stakeholders
4) Advanced Excel Skills, Tableau, Microsoft Office suite and experience in other vendor management tools is a plus
5) Experience with tool permissioning and integration to external vendor sites and experience in previous companies with multiple international vendor teams
6) Ability to develop and share new solutions to old problems
7) Ability to coach and share skills and knowledge with junior team members
8) Self-starter mindset, adapt to rapid changes, able to operate with a high level of autonomy, strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through skills
9) Genuine, fun attitude
10) Bonus: A love of podcasting