***** Voice Analyst ********** Voice Analyst *****
My client is seeking to recruit a very strong Voice Analyst who will be responsible for the following areas
- Supporting communications platforms and policies
- ensuring performance, connectivity and call quality meet service level agreements (SLA) d
- Responsible for maintaining on-premise and cloud based voice communications platforms
- looking after a technical VoIP network role which encompasses provision, configuration, hardware and software deployment.
- Escalation point for voice related service escalations
- Responsible for working within a team of Voice Analysts tasked with maintaining service, developing call flow solutions and administering a mixture of on premise and cloud-based Contact Centre as a Service (CCaaS) solutions.
- supporting BAU activity and ensuring the business has stable, performant and secure voice platforms from a day to day operational perspective.
- maintaining visibility, tracking live issues and working closely with key internal stakeholders.
- Supporting the wider IT function and business by adhering to all agreed service level agreements
- Highlighting capacity and service issues at the earliest opportunity.
To be considered for this excellent role candidates need to be able to show experience in the following areas
- previous experience in a corporate IT infrastructure role
- on premise and cloud voice technologies.
- working with 3rd party service providers and vendors
- VOIP and related network switch configurations
- Exposure to Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, WebEx or CCaaS very favourable
Please send your CV to me, Martin Warner, and I will get back to you as soon as possible