* Manage annual marketing plan, strategy and team.
* Identify and plan differentiated and impactful marketing strategies.
* Build and coach a high-performing marketing team (i.e. Marketing Manager, Creative Director, etc.).
* Drive the implementation of marketing campaigns that meet business objectives and drive leads.
* Direct and support market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data for short and long-term market forecasts and reports.
* Work closely with Sales to align sales and marketing strategies.
* Manage marketing budget and expenditures.
* Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels.
* Identify competitors and evaluate their strategies and positioning and devise counter-strategies.
* Build long term relationships with employees, clients, and stakeholders.
* 10+ years previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience.
* Proven work experience as a VP of Marketing, Marketing Director or other senior marketing role.
* Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns.
* Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google AdWords.
* Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques.
* Strong leadership and communication skills.
* Strong analytical and project management skills.
* Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions.
* BSc degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field.
* Preferred experience with the following: Sales Force and Hubspot, Marketing for manufacturing or industrials company and/or in storage, doors or construction, and implementing rebranding initiatives and managing multiple brands simultaneously.