* Design and develop our Identity, Verification, and Marketplace services and applications by identifying appropriate frameworks, tools, technologies, and techniques, aligning with those already used across the engineering function and in line with the team's skill set.
* Provide technical expertise, develop documentation, and deliver training to Engineers, Designers, and other business areas.
* Collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure the smooth and well communicated delivery of solutions that delight and fulfil the business requirements.
* C# ASP.NET Core / 4.7+
* PostgreSQL / DynamoDB / Elasticsearch / SQL Server
* Graphite / InfluxDB / Grafana
* Node / Python
* HTML5/CSS3/LESS/SASS, ECMAScript 6
* Infrastructure: Docker, AWS+Cloudformation
What we need for you:
* You will be an experienced software engineer with a sound understanding of agile methodologies and software delivery best practices.
* You'll relish in collaborating and influencing cross functional teams supported by your deep knowledge of software development patterns, practices, frameworks, and libraries.
* You will have worked on numerous deliveries in varied domains, having experience with complex line of business through to high demand customer facing applications.
* You strive to develop everyone around you recognizing the benefit of succeeding as a team.
* You are comfortable working in a variety of implementation languages and utilise this knowledge to maintain and grow software systems over their lifecycle through evolving business and technical requirements.
If you have the required skills above please send your CV across to email@example.com