London / Windsor
£60,000 - £70,000
Claremont Consulting is partnering with a world leader in the private sector to search for a Workday Specialist to head up their EMEA project and teams for the improvement of workday functionality and implementation of the Talent module
This role is great for someone looking to take a step up within a company that offers lots of exposure to the SLT.
You will be the trusted advisor Workday and expert leading colleagues and stakeholders through implementation activities while providing feedback on opportunities to improve the current processes and leverage Workday functionality.
* Advise on strategies, options, and risks, and recommend varied approaches to meet business goals
* Configure Workday to meet unique business requirements while incorporating proactive knowledge sharing strategies to ensure client success
* Develop trusted relationships with stakeholders vendors, and colleagues
* Configure solutions that consider impacts to workstreams while mitigating any cross-functional impacts for the customer
* Collaborate with the EMEA project team to provide support, feedback, and guidance
* Workday HCM and Talent certification preferred or related HR business experience
* Experience implementing Workday modules with full life cycle or equivalent experience in ERP/HR applications.
* Functional experience in at least 2 or more disciplines which includes Human Resources and Compensation. Absence, Succession Planning, Performance Management, Time Tracking, Payroll, Recruitment is a plus * Experience and ability to gather, develop and translate business requirements to system configuration
* Experience re-engineering HR business processes
* Advanced MS Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables, v lookups) and MS Office Skills
Feel free to drop me a message or call me on firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 912 7916