Workers Comp Claims Analyst I
This position requires strong interpersonal, organizational, proofreading and communication skills. The candidate must have strong computer skills, especially in Microsoft Office products. A successful candidate must be able to work independently as well as in a fast-paced group environment, prioritize and handle fluctuating workloads.
General responsibilities include:
* Schedule and organize quarterly file reviews.
* Responsible for completion and delivery of monthly and quarterly reports.
* Create analytic reports in Excel.
* Maintain a high level of customer service by addressing customer issues and finding solutions.
* Maintain client specific handling instructions.
* Assist with creation of physician panels.
* Provide support to the Workers' Compensation Department.
* Review claims data for accuracy, update and correct as needed.
* Interface with external partners in the claim process.
* Obtain and maintain an adjuster's license.
Old Republic Aerospace, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We actively promote a drug-free workplace.
Disclaimer: This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.