Our client is a multinational brokerage firm that operates real-time securities trading platform. In order to cope with the fast-growing trend of investing, they are now looking for a Business Analyst to coordinate the on-going system enhancement in terms of new features and user interface, and handle the quality assurance accordingly.
- Manage business requirement gathering, analysis, and produce documentation to enable IT and project teams to develop high-quality solutions
- Responsible for Functional Requirement Specification (FRS), Integration Test, User Acceptance Test (UAT), User Manual & User Training, Requirement Change Request and related items in all phases of system development life cycle
- Prepare test strategies and test plans to fulfill testing requirements, resolve testing process questions/issues and define criteria for acceptance
- Degree holder in in Business Administration, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in financial industry
- Familiar with quality assurance processes
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
If you are interested in knowing more about this position, such as company culture, team structure and salary package, feel free to drop me a call at 3704 4775, WhatsApp at 6025 2417 or email to ivan.lee @ claremontconsulting.asia
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.