My client is looking to recruit an excellent Business Analyst who will be responsible for the following
Be a key member of the Advertising Technology software delivery team, providing clarity of purpose and direction to technology projects.
Understand and represent the interests of the business within Advertising Technology and ensure business value delivery from technology projects.
Use your analysis skills and experience to take the lead in identifying and resolving problems / conflicts of interest from business case through to project implementation.
Adapt your approach to work successfully with a range of 3rd party suppliers and in-house teams to achieve project delivery. (Includes agile, waterfall and hybrid methodologies.)
Facilitate collaborative working to ensure that the wider delivery team work together to overcome challenges.
Ensure requirements and acceptance criteria are fully documented and include business process, functional, data, operational, non-functional and security requirements.
To be considered for this excellent role you will need
- Drive and determination to achieve successful project delivery.
- The ability to apply a range of analysis techniques to ensure requirements are clear, robust and testable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a variety of stakeholders e.g. tech / business / senior stakeholders.
- The ability to intervene in technology projects in order to solve problems and empower the delivery team to overcome challenges.
- Experience of working in Agile delivery teams and full knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience of data driven projects enabling business insights and automation.
- Integrity and commitment to doing the right thing even when under pressure.
Please send your CV to me, Martin Warner, and I will get back to you as soon as possible