Responsibilities for the role:
* Create and maintain a backlog aligned with the product vision, strategy, and road map.
* Develop and execute technical solutions, architecture and processes together with a team of developers and designers.
* Define and execute full project life cycle with in an Agile/Scrum environment.
* Finding and implementing processes to help the scalability of building product launches.
* Defining and execution of product road map in line with stake holder's expectations
Requirements for the role:
* Demonstrable knowledge and experience with software development tools and environments like JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket/GIT, preferably in a C++/Python/Linux based environment
* Demonstrable knowledge and experience with the complete software life cycle.
* Strong knowledge and experience in capturing and translating business requirements into innovative solution architectures and designs
* 5+ years of demonstrable product owner experience
* 5+ years of demonstrable experience working in a Agile/Scrum environment
* Excellent communication skills in English and/or (both speaking and writing)
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number to: Javier.barnaby@claremontconsulting or alternatively call on +31 208991746. Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates