Field Service Engineer Trainee - Direct Hire Opportunity
Claremont Consulting has immediate needs for Field Service Engineer Trainees in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Salt Lake City and Chicago.
- Perform regular maintenance on boiler room equipment.
- Perform and report the results of water analysis at the customer's site.
- Troubleshoot and repair boiler room equipment.
- Utilize water management, maintenance, and inspection reports.
- Create proposals for customer site improvements.
- Manage installation projects of boiler and water treatment equipment.
- Adhere to and support all of the company's Safety, Health, and Environmental program.
- Maintain parts and tool inventory on the service vehicle.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Technical background with mechanical and electrical experience.
- Mechanical and electrical experience. Engineering degree preferred.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency at creating reports using Microsoft Office or equivalent is a must.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to lead presentations and meetings by explaining key concepts concisely to build and maintain customer trust.
- Business-oriented mindset and professional attitude.
- Excellent work ethic is essential.
- Ability to work well with clients and co-workers.
- Ability to work both individually and as a team.
- Hands-on work oriented.
- Experience with hand tools.
- Availability to work flexible hours.
- Possession of a valid automobile-driving license.