**** Inside IR35 *****
**** Must have strong Office Moves and Changes experience ****
My client is urgently looking to hire a contract Project Manager who can demonstrate the following skills
- In depth experience in a variety of IT roles including with at least 3 years in project management
- **** Office moves and changes **** THIS IS MANDATORY
- Infrastructure - broad knowledge
- Strong communication (verbal and written)
- Budget Management
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project & Visio
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and executing a number of technology projects to meet clients' demands across UK/EMEA.
- Responsible for the quality, timeliness and cost of all deliverables.
- Providing strong and detailed project management from idea to delivery and project closure.
- Defining the scope, schedules, costs, resources and activities for each project
- Assessing and mitigating risks and issues.
- leading a team of subject matter experts and operational staff to deliver the stated objectives
Must have excellent organisational, project management and communication skills.
Manage multiple consecutive projects.
Lead design and costing exercises and champion communications to all stakeholders.
Define project structure, phasing, resource plans and activity schedules.
Identify and mitigate risks.
Monitor progress and provide regular reporting.
Ensure that realistic project, sub-project and quality plans are prepared and maintained.
Liaise with project sponsors, and other managers within the function and within the business; managing expectations for projects.
Ensure that risk plans for projects of a complex nature are prepared and maintained.
Ensure that problems are identified at the earliest opportunity and that solutions are identified and implemented
Advise Client Management on the resources that they must provide.
Motivate, monitor and control team performance against plans.
Ensures projects are implemented in a coherent and consistent manner, liaising as necessary with client/user management to ensure they are compatible with the organisation's existing systems, standards, infrastructure and strategic plans.
Manage project interface into change control procedures gaining agreement for revisions to the project(s) from project sponsors.
Actively represent the Technical Infrastructure project teams.
Ensure that effective relationships are built and maintained with the business.
Please send your CV to me, Martin Warner, and I will get back to you asap