THIS IS INSIDE IR35
My client is a highly dynamic and successful IT Services and Consultancy organisation with a strong presence across the UK.
They currently have an opportunity for a Technical Implementation Manager to join their team in Edinburgh on a contract basis.
This role will work as part of a client delivery project.
You must have experience in the Life and Pensions Sector.
- Technical Implementation Lead to lead, mobilise, and coordinate the resources necessary to manage the technical Implementation project and work alongside the business implementation lead.
- Revise the implementation strategy document where applicable to suit current programme needs
- Oversee the production of the run book and ensure it covers all activities (Business & IT) necessary for the implementation. This includes backout, technical first occurrence checks, ways of working.
- Manage the Dress Rehearsals and factor the learnings into the Runbook
- Co-ordinate a cross function implementation working group
- Shape and manage the technical implementation proving phase
- Ensure all resources are available to execute and support the Dress Rehearsals.- - - Support the evaluation of the OAC readiness criteria.
- Coordinate and manage the Implementation Directorate, including the Go / No Go decision for restoring live service as per the approved Implementation Strategy.
- Manage the command and control implementation weekend<
This role, is urgent, please contact me for more info